Before you package and ship your auto trims to us, please follow the steps below
1. Your Name ( First and Last )
2. Your cell phone or home phone – whatever works best for you.
3. Your Shipping Address: Provide us a return shipping address that you are comfortable with – for the safe return of your woodwork. Most shippers nowadays, will leave parcels on porches or behind gates if you are not home. (hate to have it stolen off a porch or left out in the rain)
4. Speed of Transit: Tell us how you want your parts shipped back to you – Ground, 2nd Day Air or Overnight (we strongly suggest at least 2nd day air – both ways – it is safer – less time riding around in a truck with other boxes piled on top of your parts)
International Shipments: International customers have a choice of International Economy – typically 4-5 business days or International Priority – typically 1-3 business days.
NOTE: You will be responsible for any Import or Export costs, such as Duties, Taxes, Customs Brokerage fees or other related charges.
5. Vehicle Details: Provide the Make, the Year and the Model of your car.
6. Part Details: Identify each part and total quantity and write the price(s) you were quoted on this note.